domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2022

DISCOTECA DEL OYENTE: OTIS REDDING CANTA 'SITTIN' ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY'.


OTIS REDDING,
LA ESTRELLA QUE EL DESTINO APAGÓ PREMATURAMENTE
 
MARIAN PIDAL
 


'Otis tenía la habilidad de ganarse el cariño de todo el mundo, desde los militantes musulmanes hasta los miembros del Ku-Klux-Klan': ALAN WALDEN, manager de Otis Redding.
 
'Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay' por
Otis Redding
 
'SITTIN' ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY'
Sittin' in the morning sun
I'll be sittin' when the evening comes
Watching the ships roll in
And I watch 'em roll away again

 
Refrain
 
I'm sitting on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay
Wasting time
 
I left my home in Georgia
Headed for the 'Frisco bay
'Cause I had nothin to live for
And look like nothing's gonna come my way
   
 
So I'm just...
 
Refrain
 
 
Look like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
So I guess I'll remain the same
 
 
Sittin' here resting my bones
And this loneliness won't leave me alone
It's two thousand miles I roamed
Just to make this dock my home
Now, I'm just...
 
 
GALERÍA FOTOGRÁFICA
 
 
OTIS REDDING
 
 
Fuente: Discogs
 
 
Fuente: Polskie Radio



Fuente: Suas Letras

 
 


 
 
Fuente: El País

 
 

 
 
 
Fuente: Apple Music
 
 
Fuente: Amazon
 
 
Fuente: VoloLibero Edizioni


Fuente: E7 Now and Then
 
 
'OTIS REDDING',
OTIS RAY REDDING JR., 
9-IX-1941, Dawson, Estados Unidos/
10-XII-1967, Madison, Estados Unidos.
Cantante y compositor.
 
#elblogdemarianpidalporartedemarian
#elblogdemarianpidal
#elblogdemarianpidaldiscotecadeloyente
#otisredding
#otisreddingelblogdemarianpidal
#marianpidal
#marianbelenpidal
#marianpidalpidal
#marianpidalfernandez
#youtubemarianbelenpidal
#pinterestmarianpidalpidal
#facebookmarianpidalfernandez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario